Home Forums Introduce Yourself ApathyTheWeapon

• Author
    ApathyTheWeapon
    Participant

Hello everyone, happy to have found you all! I am in the US and my interests vary wildly.I was just reading that paranormal and secret societies were the least popular topics here, but I think both are pretty interesting.

I was a huge fan of the Lion’s Ground YouTube channel, which eventually landed me here. I don’t have any personal experiences with UFO sightings or alien encounters, but I am always intrigued by the stories of people who do. I’m also into ancient civilizations, technology, and out of place artifacts.

In general, I gravitate toward the unexplained and mysterious. Thanks again for having me. I am happy to be here, looking forward to exploring around.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Heathcliff
    Keymaster

Hi @apathytheweapon and nice to have you here.

Thank you for your motivating words about Lions Ground.

The paranormal is immediately associated with scary ghosts but UFOs are also categorized under this topic (so that’s good news).

Ancient civilizations is very interesting, be sure to share your findings in the forum.

I look forward to your activities and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Life is a gift, so live life to the max.

TeamYogaforce
    Participant

Hello ApathyTheWeapon and welcome.
    It is nice to see the community grow a little by little 😀
    I can see that you have same interrests so i allow to seek you for friendship.

Take care 🙂

---- Nothing is over until the last record spin ! ----

Heathcliff
    Keymaster

Life is a gift, so live life to the max.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.