Home Forums UFOs Hoaxer Threatens to Abuse YouTube’s Flag System

• Author
    Heathcliff
    Keymaster

Hoaxer Disclose Screen The Grimreefar threatens to flag Astral Citizens under false pretenses in response to Astral Citizens debunked one of his videos.

He wrote: “You need to sort your English out and listen to what’s being said in the video, I never claimed this video was real. It was an entertainment video, I’m reporting this video as slander to my channel and reporting copyright for using my logo in your video.”

My reaction
    “It was an entertainment video”
    I can also come up with a few excuses to publish misleading content. This is typical hoax talk. Ah well, with your logic you can rob a bank unscathed. Just put a sticker on your jacket that it is only entertainment. 🤣

“You need to sort your English out and listen to what’s being said in the video”
    You said (and you talk about facts) quote at 01:15: “The video looks solid to me and the fact that the camera operator is filming from a phone or a camera device from the security monitors hints towards this being a real disaster caught on security cameras somewhere in Russia”.

You are even making an alibi to sell your misleading story. I quote: “most people will probably say well if this really did happen it would be all over the news well not necessarily for starters it’s russian territory”

“I’m reporting this video as slander to my channel”
    Go ahead, you need to sort your English too. Slander is the action of false spoken statement. Nowhere in my video is false.

“reporting copyright for using my logo in your video”
    Go ahead again, don’t threaten, just do it. First of all, you do not have exclusive rights over the video material, so you waived your rights goodbye, in fact, you do not have permission from the original creator.

Read the full conversation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouM6JHm6azI&lc=UgytwIqtpYnAamiH1xB4AaABAg

Life is a gift, so live life to the max.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.