Home Forums UFOs My UFO encounter

• Author
    Alan
    Participant

I’ll try to keep this short

So, this happened to me when I was younger, right when I was finishing high school/was in college.

My friend had a long back yard where our group used hang out over the weekends, make fires and be typical high school kids. One particular night there was three of us back there and we decided to head back to the house and play video games, this was around 11pm. On the way back I noticed a “star” I have never seen before (This was in Canada, southern Ontario, kind of rural so the light pollution was okay enough to let us see stars), it was bigger and brighter than the rest, staying perfectly still to the west and if you stretch out your arm, about two palm widths above the horizon. We stood there looking at it for a few minutes, freaked out cause we had absolutely NO idea what it could have been before heading inside. When we got inside, I realized that I had forgotten something at the trailer, way in the back of the yard where we just came from so me and one friend went back together. We were probably inside for about a minute before going back out, and the light was already gone.

The next encounter I had with this was about 6 months to a year and a half later, I can’t remember exactly, it was over 10 years ago now. My family had moved to town and for the first time in my life I loved 2 blocks away from my best friend’s house, I used to hang out with him late into the night before going home. It was between 2am and 3am one winter night when I was on my way home, starting at the stars, as I always used to when I was young. I eventually noticed a small blinking red light in the sky, I stopped to focus my eyes on it and yeah.. it was definitely there, I scanned the sky and found two more just like it.. arranged in a massive triangle in the sky. What I found particularly is that there no stars that I could see between these three points in the sky, as if it was an massive triangular object. To be fair, at this point it was in town with street lights and everything so at this point it could have just been light pollution. But here is the point of the story, as I was standing there trying to make sense of this early in the morning, I have no idea why, but I turned my head to look at my 8 o’clock from where I was standing to see the spire of the catholic church about a block away. Above the spire, was that same light I saw from my friend’s back yard all that time ago.

The last time I saw the same light was another year or so later, I moved to a different city while I was in college. I was looking out of the kitchen window and I saw it again, around 8pm or 9pm. I wasn’t too impressed with it this time, by now it was like a “woah, it’s there again” kind of thing but I was no longer scared.

So those are my sightings, I don’t expect anyone the believe me or anything but this has been in my head for over 10 or 12 years now and I haven’t really shared it with anyone and this forum feels like the perfect place.

Thanks for reading, hope it wasn’t too long.

Heathcliff
    Keymaster

Wow! @sweetacid420 thank you so much for sharing you amazing story with us and thank you for opening up yourself, respect!

Your story is gold 🙏

Life is a gift, so live life to the max.

Alan
    Participant

Thanks a lot!

Rebecca
    Participant

There was some years back, when I was just begining my new life back in my home town, after a failed college attempt, that a bright light , like a star in the sky, but brighter and lower in altitude was beginning to be noticed by myself, also.  

But don’t get me wrong, the way it looked was believably to the decor of either a star or a vessel of unknown origin.

So, I will also go ahead and get it out what happened one night as I was laying under my carport on a bench looking up at the sky . . . .

A bright light, about 200 yards away and maybe just as many up, slowly moved out from behind the treeline on the fairest side of my neighborhood circle.

I was a little surprised and began making different faces at it * as if whomever could see and was looking at me *

The vessel and occupant paused and slowly moved back in the direction came.

• Next couple days later . . .

I was returning home from out of the neighborhood, on foot. I turned into the side of the yard to cut the corner off and walked across the grass, reaching the edge of the carport. Well, well, well, Whatdyu know, ? . . . Before me, in person, was a man I have never seen before, but boilsrterd no extra attention from me, . . . , as I passed right on by him and in through the screen door, held open by my mother and into the house.

Heathcliff
    Keymaster

@rebecca super interesting story thanks for sharing. What happened to the man?

Rebecca
    Participant

He must have disappeared . . . ! 😉 😇 🤔 😱 😵 

Well, Really, Actually.

i am glad you asked because I never had the answer come to mind until you did . . . 

• He must have stepped back in his vessel that was probably parked just along side the carport and most likely invisible.
    • This would mean that if he was seen, it would have looked like he just stepped out from my carport and disappeared into thin air !
    Heathcliff
    Keymaster

@rebecca Wow! This is so exciting to hear. I’ve never known anyone who has had a close encounter with an extra-terrestrial, and I would LOVE to hear more about it.

Did you ever find out the purpose of that visit? Was he waiting for someone, or just passing through?

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.