Home Forums Other Stalked by Freemasons

Tagged: 

• Author
    Heathcliff
    Keymaster

Angus Scrimm - Phantasm

I used to publish videos about the Illuminati and Freemasonry, one of my videos that was number one in search engines and YouTube for years was the video “Who is the leader of the Illuminati”. The video had such traction that people began to approach me privately, including members of Freemasonry.

I just want to share my experience with you to put the dangers under the magnifying glass.

I was often approached on Facebook by people from Africa, mainly Nigeria. They wanted to know how to join the Illuminati. Even crazier, some think I’m the leader of the Illuminati. That’s why I did a video to demonstrate that they really do anything for fame and money:

At one point I got a wave of friend requests from different types of people. I looked at their profile picture, these were very pale and very tall people wearing unusual black and white suits with a kind of bum bag that resembled the Google Mail logo (envelope).

I’ve never accepted a friend request from a stranger let alone from members of the Freemasonry. Imagine what they could do if I’d accepted them.

So, on Facebook I have connections with people I know personally such as friends and family. If I had accepted them they could attack me playing through my friends and family. Even though I don’t have any secrets, it’s a scary thought that ghost-looking people of a secret society can see who my friends and family are and connect with them.

I thought beyond the length of my nose, if they want to get me they get me through the people I love.

Therefore, be extra careful who you accept on your private social media profile. Especially if you are a publisher! Not only do you have to protect your own safety, but you also have a responsibility to protect the people you love.

Life is a gift, so live life to the max.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.